In the past 24 hours, Luna 2.0 has increased by around 40%.
- The price of Terra 2.0’s native token soared over the past 24 hours.
- Terra 2.0 launched and generated blocks successfully a few days ago, according to a report.
- The price went on a roller coaster, rising to $30 (on some platforms) and falling to $4 on the same platform hours later. Multiple exchange platforms supported the airdrop for LUNA holders and, subsequently, enabled trading services for the new token.
- At the time of this writing, the price of LUNA has skyrocketed by about 42% in the past 24 hours.
- Initially, bitcoin surged above $11 but recently retraced to its current price.